[dropcap]Want The Cover?[/dropcap]
On this page, you will find additional information on the photographers, more details on our offering, and the commitment process.
Brand This Artist offers several benefits to those artists who care to take part in the entire process. See, most artists, while very talented, do not have the proper packaging or representation to best represent them. Thus, many times these same artists are over-looked, which result in them not being discovered, gaining opportunities for magazine and TV interviews, being considered for collaboration with other artists and do not get the chance to present themselves to music industry professionals.
Any Indie Artist within the continental United States can participate in this campaign. Each artist will be scheduled a shoot and tape date, which will begin no later than noon that day. As the entire venue will be closed to the public, no one other than staff and selected artists will be allowed in the venue or on set. Shoot times are assigned to each artist, therefore, everyone is expected to be punctual. There will be no exceptions.
The Brand This Artist campaign or project, if you will, gives artists who can afford to participate a well-rounded media package that includes:
- A professional photo shoot including wardrobe, a stylist, hair and make-up
- Receive photos to be used in their media kits (EPK’s), websites, blogs or Social media
- To become the cover model for an upcoming issue
- A full 6-10 page fashion spread in that issue plus a print and digital magazine
- A video interview that will stream online and local TV in Atlanta
- A write-up or advertorial in the print and digital issues
- An online article
- Social media blast for the issue they represent
- Perform live at a USL Magazine Issue Release Party
- Marketing and promotions for the issue they represent
- Food service and video lounge during shoot date
Photographers: USL Magazine is beginning a new campaign for 2013 which involves the Indie Artist; to become cover features in one of it’s largest photo shoots with photographers Anna Hajiyev and Karlos Matthews .
How To Get The Cover: To inquire about the cover of USL Magazine, to receive additional information or have any questions answered, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1(678) 278-9710.