- Uptown Magazine/Project 13 Event at Mason MurerPosted 21 hours ago
- The 2013 MUCHMUSIC VIDEO AWARDS are set to cause “Heart Attacks” as Demi Lovato is announced as first performerPosted 2 days ago
- J Rome to Release Upcoming Album Later This SummerPosted 2 days ago
- Unico Swimsuits Too Sizzling for SummerPosted 3 days ago
- Brad Paisley takes fans behind the scenes of ‘Wheelhouse’ with YouTube seriesPosted 3 days ago
- Mac Miller Heads Out Of This World On Space Migration TourPosted 3 days ago
About Our Digital Ads
|SEIDEMG KDS LLC works with online advertising companies to provide you with relevant advertising. Some online ads you viewed by you may be based on the content of the web page you’re visiting; others may be based on information you provide; while other ads may be customized based on your interests generated from visits to other web sites.
Learn about Online Behavioral Advertising: If you’re an online user, you can find out more about online behavioral advertising and how it helps provide you with more relevant advertising on the websites you visit. You’ll learn how online advertising supports the free content, products and services you use online; what choices you have; and how to use browser controls to enhance your privacy.
Exercise Your Choice: You can now visit the beta version of the Program’s Consumer Opt Out Page, which allows users to conveniently opt-out from online behavioral ads served by some or all of our participating companies.
Report a Complaint: If you believe that you have witnessed a practice or ad that may violate the Principles, you can report the incident to either The Council of Better Business Bureaus (CBBB) or The Direct Marketing Association (DMA). Complaints may be filed by consumers, business entities or other stakeholders.http://www.aboutads.info
Exercise Your Choice: Some of the ads you receive on Web pages are customized based on predictions about your interests generated from your visits over time and across different Web sites. This type of ad customization — sometimes called “online behavioral” or “interest-based” advertising — is enabled through your computer browser and browser cookies. Such online advertising helps support the free content, products and services you get online. Networkadvertising.org
Contact Us for more information on how SEIDEMG KDS LLC can leverage online and social media targeting to reach your desired audience.