- Uptown Magazine/Project 13 Event at Mason MurerPosted 8 days ago
- The 2013 MUCHMUSIC VIDEO AWARDS are set to cause “Heart Attacks” as Demi Lovato is announced as first performerPosted 9 days ago
- J Rome to Release Upcoming Album Later This SummerPosted 9 days ago
- Unico Swimsuits Too Sizzling for SummerPosted 10 days ago
- Brad Paisley takes fans behind the scenes of ‘Wheelhouse’ with YouTube seriesPosted 10 days ago
- Mac Miller Heads Out Of This World On Space Migration TourPosted 10 days ago
Model Erika White – Style By Jordan Anthony Swain – Photography By David Walden
“Calling him energetic, focused or charismatic; all would be correct. But don’t label him a millennial because he broke the mold.
His name is Jordan Anthony Swain and in the 11 months since arriving in California he has modeled for over 30 photographers, made three nation-wide modeling tours, appeared in 5 galleries nationwide, one exhibit recently opening in Amsterdam and, has been the exclusive model in a new book.” -modelmayhem.com
Now a Contributing Stylist for USL Magazine, Jordan Anthony Swain has garnered 3 fashion spreads in this months issue. And he is also responsible for the fantastic styling of international supermodel Tosh Yanez for the July 1st cover. With hopes of a vibrant symmetry with the publication, Editor-In-Chief Patrick Kelly, is looking forward in publishing many of Swain’s artistic endeavors.
A bit more about Swain: “Jordan Swain is an active member of AFTRA Union (American Federation of Television and Radio Artists) and finds time to volunteer at various organizations throughout the Greater Los Angeles Area. He also serves as a national educational speaker developing…” More>
Photographer: David Walden
Model: Erika White
Make Up: Mel Hunter
Hair: Patrice Bisiot
Stylist: Styles By Swain – Jordan Anthony Swain