- A Conversation With Karlie Redd of VH1 Love and Hip-Hop AtlantaPosted 18 days ago
- Uptown Magazine/Project 13 Event at Mason MurerPosted 33 days ago
- The 2013 MUCHMUSIC VIDEO AWARDS are set to cause “Heart Attacks” as Demi Lovato is announced as first performerPosted 35 days ago
- J Rome to Release Upcoming Album Later This SummerPosted 35 days ago
- Unico Swimsuits Too Sizzling for SummerPosted 36 days ago
- Brad Paisley takes fans behind the scenes of ‘Wheelhouse’ with YouTube seriesPosted 36 days ago
Atlanta’s Opera Nightclub
1150 Crescent Ave.
Atlanta, GA 30309
Dress: No tennis shoes. No baseball caps. No Timberland boots or work boots of any kind. No flip-flops. No striped polo shirts. No athletic gear of any kind. No
shorts. No white t-shirts.
Age: 18+ on Wednesday and 21+ Thursday-Saturday
Opera is located in a historic 1920′s theater that has been converted into three main areas. Whether you’re going out to party after a week of hard work or you’re trying to have a night that you and your friends will remember forever, the Opera nightclub in Atlanta is an excellent choice to spend your evenings. With events ranging from the weekly College Night and Girls Night Out to album release parties for multi-platinum recording artists such as Grand Hustle’s B.O.B., Opera is a great venue not only for the young, bold and energetic college crowd, but also for the adults who love to enjoy the finer things in life. For people who want to really have that luxurious experience on their night out, Opera Nightclub offers VIP table reservations, and allow you to print out guest list passes online so that you won’t have to worry about waiting in line. When there is a club that not only has great atmosphere and music, but also has celebrities such as Rihanna, Pauly D (from MTV’s Jersey Shore), Kanye West and Clint Eastwood, is there really any doubt that the Opera Nightclub is one of the best places to go to truly enjoy Atlanta’s nightlife?